- Performed inspection for check engine light, light currently off. Performed system health check, found code p0304 in system for misfire cylinder #4. Checked spark plug, spark plug has minor compression ring. Swapped ignition coil to neighboring cylinder, no misfires present at this time. Suggest replacement of spark plugs and performing valve adjustment.
- Perform Oil Change Service, Rotate Tires And Perform Complete Inspection
- Tire Pressure LF____RF____LR____RR____Spare___
- Performed complete inspection.
- Replaced Front Brake pads and brake rotors
- Performed engine oil cleaning service.
- Performed brake fluid flush
- Performed transmission fluid drain and refill service.
- Performed valve adjustment, replaced valve cover gaskets, spark plug tube seals, spark plugs, and valve cover bolt grommets.
- Performed oil pump reseal, replaced engine timing belt, water pump, idler and tensioner pulleys, and tensioner.
- Replaced engine air filter
- Replaced right front fog lamp bulb
Robin M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2022